Many Expo seminars are recorded for your convenience. Rhino Technologies is owned and run by a Christian homeschooling family and has been the official conference
recording company of the Expo since its inception.
You may ask yourself, “Why
do I need to purchase CDs”. There are many reasons.
- There are so many good speakers
at the Expo; you can’t possibly hear them all! Don’t miss anything by buying seminars on CD
for those that you can’t attend
- CDs are a good way to keep yourself motivated when the slump hits.
Plan ahead and get some encouraging seminars to listen to during those times.
- You may have been so excited by
what you heard in a seminar that you want to implement those ideas in your homeschool. But it’s hard
for other family members to have the same enthusiasm unless they hear the same seminar. Share CDs with
your family to encourage a united homeschool front!
- One more benefit, if you listen to a seminar and decide to
go home and implement the ideas you heard, it’s always good to have the ability to go back and reacquaint yourself with
the needed information.
- Have a friend that couldn’t make the Expo and you want to share some
encouraging ideas? Buy them some CDs!
- Want to help Missionaries who are homeschooling, or a local
library? How about buying some CDs and donating them!
Rhino Technologies will have a booth at the Expo so that you can purchase
CDs immediately after seminars. Or you can purchase at a later date from their web site: http://www.rhino-technologies.com